Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Snail Art Nail Art!

Hey Guys!

Happy Wednesday!!!

So, we have both been suuuuuuuuuuuuuper busy lately and it's been hard to post but I promise, we have not forgotten about you ;)  Some exciting stuff was going on like my first pro bridal makeup and lots and lots of research for new reviews and videos to come.  I have a really fun TP Thursday post lined up for ya'll tomorrow so make sure to check back in about 24 hrs!

For now, I thought I would share a super cute manicure I did last week using nail polish and acrylic paints.  I absolutely LOVE them and they were really easy to do.  Take a look at my little video to see my cute snail nails!  Hit the thumbs up on the video if you would like me to film a tutorial.  It's a great design for beginners (like me!).



I hope you like it!  Let me know in the comment sections and tell me about your nail art designs.  I would love to see what you're doing with your nails!


Thanks for checking in!
Don't forget to follow me on instagram and youtube!  I'm thewooflingdiva everywhere!
I'll see you tomorrow for TP Thursday :)

Slime, snails and little woofling tails!!!

Dawn aka thewooflingdiva

No comments:

Post a Comment