Thursday, April 11, 2013

Toilet paper Thursday is here again! Yay!

Hey all yall out there in internet land! T.P Queen is here to bring you toilet paper Thursday! So for this T.P. Thursday, I decided to throw up a few of my favorite humorous T.P. videos! Hope you all enjoy!



So Dawn...we should totally review this product...




          So to me...there's nothing better than a good anime...until you add toilet paper humor to it!!!




          And last but not least we have a demo on how to properly use toilet paper...from a cat!




Welp, I hope you enjoyed all the T.P. shenanigans! Come back next week for more toilet paper and a HUGE surprise!!!! Trust me, you don't want to miss it!!! As for the lack of posts this week, we apologize. Both of us have been extremely busy, but have a lot of exciting reviews and posts coming next week....so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment