Friday, April 19, 2013

Ruby Crystal Nail Care System

Hey ya'll!

I wanted to write a quick post to rave about a nail care system I have been using for my at home manicures for YEARS!  It's the Ruby Crystal Nail Care System. 

Basically, the star of this kit is the Ruby Crystal nail file which works a lot like a glass file.  In other words, you can file your nails in ANY DIRECTION and not tear or split your nail.  Go ahead and saw away!  I love this because I am not particularly skilled at doing my own nails and I hate going to the salon.  I am a do it yourselfer to the bone.  This system makes my nail care routine easy and stress free.  This is truly a great kit for anyone who wants beautiful nails at home. 

I bought my kit through HSN about 5 years ago and it's still holding up like a dream.  Keep your file clean and it will never wear down.  I think I originally paid something close to 40 bucks but it looks like now this kit is much cheaper.  In my oppinion, at $20, this is a steal.  If you are the kind of person who loves doing your own nails, this kit is a must have investment. 

I have linked the Ruby Crystal website below so you can see how to order your own kit and look at all the goodies that comes with it.  My kit is so old and beat up looking I was embarassed to show you any pictures of it (my wooflings got hold of it a couple years ago and practically destroyed the case).  It's also such an old version that the packaging looks completely different.  If you ask me, the new packaging is stunning!  Much better that the shiny gold plasticky stuff mine was made of.

Anyway, check them out!  I love this kit and I bet you will too.  If you have tried Ruby Crystal, please, leave us a comment and let us know what you think.

Take care!
Dawn

Ruby Crystal Nail Care System - Ruby Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment