Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Easy Smokey Eye Tutorial

Hi guys!

This is a really easy smokey eye tutorial that I shot by request for my friend Tiffers.  Everything I used is drugstore (except the eye primer- but you can pick up the ELF eyelid primer at Target for a buck and it's just as good).

The major player in this look is the Wet & Wild Silent Treatment color icon trio.  You can find this just about anywhere W & W is sold (I like Walgreens because they usually have a huge selection) for about $3 max.  I also used the ELF jumbo eyeshadow stick in Rock Out.  I don't really recommend these eyeshadow sticks because they crease like crazy but if you use a good primer AND set it with eyeshadow like I did in this tutorial, it works ok.  I would recommend spending a few extra bucks and pick up the NYX jumbo eye pencils over these ELF ones instead.

Let me know you like this tutorial by hitting the thumbs up and leaving a comment.  I would really like to get my channel moving so if you like what you see, please, also sub to my channel and share this video.

Ok guys- enjoy the tutorial!


Peace, love and good snoots, ya'll!
thewooflingdiva

No comments:

Post a Comment